- Lifestyle product brand, Culture Club Shop, has announced an exclusive competition to show appreciation for father figures this upcoming month.
- Enter and you could win one of three personalised gift sets just in time for Father’s Day.
- Details on how to enter the competition…
Father’s Day is quickly approaching, and Culture Club Shop is focusing on celebrating father figures this month with an exciting competition
announcement. Inspired by African and Caribbean culture, the unique lifestyle product brand is giving you the opportunity to win an exclusive gift set dedicated to a special father figure in your life.
What’s in the prize?
The prize includes a personalised t-shirt; sliders and socks, as well as a bottle of Chairman’s Reserve 15-year-old rum (courtesy of Trailer Happiness). It also features a limited-edition Caribbean coffee table book (courtesy of Phoenix Vision).
How to enter:
Fathers play an important role in many of our lives and Culture Club Shop is encouraging you to share the influence they’ve had in your life in the spirit of Father’s Day. Father figures have the ability to promote inner strength and growth for young children, which has a large impact on social and cognitive development, as well as overall wellbeing and confidence.
Win one of three amazing Culture Club Shop Father’s Day gift sets to celebrate your father figure by simply following these steps:
- You must be following Culture Club Shop on Instagram.
- Via Instagram DM or email, tell us why you appreciate your father or father figure. It can be using text, video, or video note format.
- Like and share the competition post to your Instagram story.
- Tag three other accounts in the comments section of the competition post.
The competition closes on the 13th of June, with winners announced on Father’s Day (19th of June).
About Culture Club Shop
The official Culture Club e-commerce store has hundreds of perfect Father’s Day gift ideas on offer for those seeking quality products inspired by African and Caribbean culture. The range allows adults and children of all ages to gift their fathers or father figures with a thoughtful piece of appreciation, whether it’s through fashion, accessories, home décor or food items.
Culture Club Shop creates contemporary lifestyle, fashion and homeware products. The brand was established by Atlyn Forde and her daughters during the pandemic as a way to showcase their heritage, as well as enjoy the beautiful elements of black culture.
Note to Editors
If you would like more information about this topic or the Culture Club Shop, please contact Atlyn at [email protected]
or call 07956 189467.
Access to Dropbox image library available on request.