Last-minute Discounts on Tour of the US and Canada by Thomas Cook Tours
Thomas Cook Tours is offering last-minute discounts of over 10% on its Eastern Spirit Tour of Canada and the United States, due to depart London on 19 April 2013.
The Eastern Spirit Tour is a comprehensive tour of some of the most important attractions on the north-eastern seaboard of the United States and Canada, from Washington DC to as far north as Quebec City.
Complimentary Airport Shuttle
Thomas Cook Tours provides its guests with a complimentary shuttle service from their homes to Heathrow Airport. The tour group will convene at the airport before departing on the trans-Atlantic flight to Washington DC.
Over a period of 15 days, tour members will be introduced to the best of the history, culture and scenery of the North American eastern seaboard. Highlights of the tour include
• a day to explore Washington DC, including visits to the Washington and Lincoln Monuments, and the Jefferson Memorial
• an opportunity to visit one of North America’s most breath-taking natural features, Niagara Falls; guests will ride into the spray of the falls aboard the legendary Maid of the Mist
• visits to some of Eastern Canada’s most famous cities, from the bustling metropolis of Toronto to the chic French-Canadian cities of Montreal and Quebec City
• an opportunity to explore the great American city of Boston, including a visit to the Boston Tea Party Ship and Harvard University
• three days in New York, with tour options including visits to Manhattan, Times Square, Greenwich Village and the Rockefeller Plaza
Limited Places Available
With the significant discounts on offer, it’s important to book soon to secure places on the Eastern Spirit Tour.
More information on the tour is available on the Thomas Cook Tours web site, which includes the full tour itinerary and pricing details, as well as brochure request and contact forms.
About the Author: Thomas Cook is one of the world’s leading escorted tour operators, offering tour holidays to countless destinations spanning seven continents.